TPO Roofing for Local Businesses
Ever wondered why many commercial buildings have the same bright, stark white rooftop? That’s TPO Roofing. It’s gaining popularity and are used in several commercial and industrial buildings for their roofing system.
Why Choose DeFrehn Roofing for Your TPO Roofing Needs
- Superior quality work, every project, every time.
- DeFrehn Roofing offers 10-year no-nonsense leakproof warranties in addition to manufacturer warranties.
- DeFrehn Roofing has been trusted by many property owners for over 49 years. We have had the same name, same address, same phone number for over four decades.
- DeFrehn Roofing is a family-owned business and we diligently work on each property like it is our own.
- We offer leakproof warranties up to 30 years for commercial membranes.
- We offer hi-tech EPDM coatings for complex shapes.
- Our expert roofers can handle any roofing job no matter the size or difficulty.
What is TPO Roofing?
Thermoplastic Polyolefin or TPO, is one of the most common and newest roofing materials available today. It is a single-ply membrane that consists of different types of rubber, usually a combination of polypropylene and ethylene-propylene rubber. It’s commonly used in flat roofing.
The Advantages of Using TPO Roofing
One of the main advantages of TPO roofing is that it has a natural ability to reflect UV rays. Because TPO is bright white, it reflects light, and buildings with TPO roofs are able to conserve energy and save on utility costs. In fact, it may reduce heating and cooling expenses by 20%-30%. This is why TPO is a good choice for buildings that are hard to cool (like some industrial facilities) or those that have no air conditioning at all.
Designed to stand up to ponding water and with heat welded seams that will never separate, leaks are very rare with TPO roofs. Clients can also choose to couple TPO membranes with proper roof insulation.
TPO roofing is a very popular choice in commercial and industrial buildings. It is highly durable and can last up to 30 years with proper maintenance. Even with the changing seasons, expansion and contraction are minimal with TPO roofs.
TPO Roofing may be one of the most important decisions any commercial property owner will make in his career. It has a high emittance rating and is Energy Star certified. Imagine having a roof system that pays you back. One that will give you years of worry free roofing performance. If you are in the market for a new roof system, contact DeFrehn Roofing today to learn more about TPO roofing in Bucks County, PA.
Signs It’s Time To Repair Your TPO Roof
To ensure that your TPO roof is always in good shape, be sure to check for these signs of damage:
- evidence of leaks
- pooling or ponding water
- visible tears or cracks
- bubbling or blistering surface
- damaged roof flashings
To protect your investment, any signs of damage no matter how small they may seem should be assessed and repaired right away. And remember to trust a company that has the experience and skills to work on TPO roofing like DeFrehn Roofing. For expert roofing services in Bucks County, PA, call 215-860-1000.