Trusted Copper Roofing Contractors
Copper has earned a respected place in the fields of architecture for centuries. It is highly desirable for its prestigious appearance, ability to form complex shapes, and corrosion resistance. If you want to learn more about copper roofing or you need an estimate, our expert roofers at DeFrehn Roofing are ready to help you. Our craftsman with over 30 years of experience in the fading art form of copper crafting can hand make onsite anything you can dream up for your remodeling project in Bucks County, PA. Give us a call at 215-860-1000 now.
Why Choose DeFrehn Roofing for Your Copper Roofing Needs
- Superior quality work, every project, every time.
- DeFrehn Roofing offers 10-year no-nonsense leakproof warranties in addition to manufacturer warranties.
- DeFrehn Roofing has been trusted by many property owners for over 49 years. We have had the same name, same address, same phone number for over four decades.
- DeFrehn Roofing is a family-owned business and we diligently work on each property like it is our own.
- Our expert roofers can handle any roofing job no matter the size or difficulty.
What is Copper Roofing?
Copper is a smooth, glossy, reddish-brown metal. Copper roofs used today are an alloy of two types of metal for added strength and durability, and not pure elemental copper. Copper itself is highly malleable, so it can be shaped into any design (tile, shingles, brick, etc.) and can be used for roofing on properties with challenging architectural styles.